The best pregnancy announcement quotes for Instagram, captions for announcing a pregnancy, and sayings to let the family know you’re expecting.
When you are ready to announce your pregnancy, telling friends and family you’re expecting can be fun. There are so many fun ways to do it these days.
One of the most popular ways to announce your pregnancy on Instagram or other social media accounts is by quotes, poems, or memes. It’s fun, it lets everyone know, and you can find some really cute quotes to announce the pregnancy.
Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
The announcement has to be good right?
If you are anything like me, you need some inspiration. Some ideas to get you started so that you can announce the pregnancy.
That’s where these cute and funny quotes to announce pregnancy come in.
Be sure to check out some ways to get the best possible sleep after having a baby.
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
- 1, 2, buckle my shoes… 3, 4, we are expecting 1 more!
- Double trouble coming (your due date) – perfect for twins!
- And then there were 3 (you can substitute the number to fit and you can add your due date).
- Oops, we did it again… (your due date and picture of ultrasound or cute baby items)
- We’re going to need a bigger boat” – Jaws
- Player 3 has entered the game. (you can substitute the number)
- It’s not cookies we baking up…
- Officially outnumbered.
- Hold on to your stockings! We’ve got big news!
- Baby shark due, due, due… (your due date).
- I’m noticeable, but you cannot see me.. what am I? (add a picture of yourself or your family)
- “This is one doodle that can’t be undid homeskillet!” -Juno
- Something fantastic is making us glad! We’re changing our names to Mom and Dad.
- Here we grow again!
- New tax deduction, coming in (your due date).
- It was all fun and games until I got pregnant.
- You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now…
- Our family just leveled up… Baby (Last Name) is expected (your due date).
- We’ve been naughty! Baby arriving (your due date).
- I like big bumps and I cannot lie!
- Relax.. we’ve got our ducks in a row. One just needs to grow! (add an image of the family)
Cute Quotes To Announcement Pregnancy
- And soon the world shall know… (post with a baby name and/or ultrasound picture)
- “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” – Carrie Fisher
- Love makes the belly go round.
- Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one.
- New year, big news… Baby (last name) – (insert month due)
- The best is yet to come… (your due date)
- Ten little fingers, and ten perfect toes, are filling our hearts with love that overflows.
- Two tiny hands, two tiny feet a baby girl/boy we can’t wait to meet!
- One more member is coming to make our family bigger.
- Happiness is on its way.
- “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of mother’s love.” – Maureen Hawkins
- We’re adding a new little pumpkin to our patch!
- We’ve been busy as a bee, and now there are three.
- All because two people fell in love. (post with an ultrasound picture or due date)
- Hello lovely, I can’t wait to meet you.
- Pink or blue? We simply can’t say. But we will all find out on (due date or date of appt you will find out).
Pregnancy Announcement Quotes for Siblings
Once you have prepared your child for a new baby, these new baby announcement quotes are perfect for including other siblings in the announcement.
- The battle for Mommy’s attention begins… (your due date).
- Upgraded to big brother/big sister status.
- Every superhero needs a sidekick. Coming (your due date).
- Adding some extra sugar and spice to our crew on (your due date).
- Knights in shining armor always need a princess to protect.
- Big Brother status starts on (your due date).
- Have you heard the buzz? Our next little honey bee is arriving (your due date).
- He/She wanted a brother/sister and his/her wish has come true.
Fun and Cute Items To Add To Your Expecting Baby Announcement
No matter what way you announce your new addition coming to the family, these accessories will help!
Add them to your pictures for extra fun or send them as a gift to friends and family!