This easy baked ham with pineapple and brown sugar only takes 3 ingredients and will be the star of the meal.
Serve this brown sugar pineapple ham with your favorite sides and you have a filling meal the family will love. If there are any leftovers, they’ll make a great addition to your Bento box lunches!
Easy Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham in Oven
Sides to serve with pineapple and brown sugar ham:
Recipe for Baked Ham and Pineapple
This easy and delicious brown sugar pineapple ham is an easy baked dish that you can serve for the holidays or a weeknight meal.
Prep only takes a few minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1.5 hours
- 1 bone-in pre-cooked spiral ham
- 1 can pineapple slices (with juice)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the packaging ham and place it in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Place pineapple slices between the slices of ham and pour the pineapple juice over the entire ham.
- Take the brown sugar and rub it evenly over the pineapple slices and ham. If you want it a little extra sweet, you can add more brown sugar. If your ham came with the glaze package, you can also add this in.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake it for 1.5 hours in the oven. Cooking time can vary depending on the size of your ham. Just be sure the ham heats all the way through.
- While the ham is cooking, baste it with the juices from the dish.
- Slice the ham and serve it. You can serve it with or without the slices of pineapple.
Baked Ham with Pineapple and Brown Sugar
Remember that we are using a pre-cooked ham to make this baked ham with pineapple and brown sugar. Since it is already cooked, all we need to do is infuse it with the sweet brown sugar and pineapple flavors and heat it thoroughly.