A new mom gift basket is the perfect way to show your support for a friend or family member who has just had a baby.
It can be difficult to know what to get a new mom, so we have put together a list of some great items that she will definitely appreciate!
Whether you are looking for something practical or something that will help her relax and take care of herself, we have got you covered.
Keep reading for our top picks!
What to Consider When Shopping
A new mom gift basket is a great way to show your support. Our top picks include something practical like diapers and wipes or something that will help her relax and care for herself like a nice bath bomb or book.
No matter what you choose, we know she will love it!
With so many things to consider when shopping for a gift basket for a new mom, it can be difficult to know where to start.
However, by keeping a few key factors in mind, you can be sure to find the perfect gift basket for the special occasion.
• Size: One of the most important factors to consider when shopping for a gift basket is the size. Make sure the basket is big enough to fit everything, but not so big that it is cumbersome.
If you are not sure what size to get, err on the side of bigger as it is always better to have too much space than not enough.
• Quality: When shopping for items to go in the gift basket, be sure to look for items that are well-made and that will last. This is especially important if you plan on the new mom using the items after receiving the basket.
For example, if you are looking for a baby shower gift basket, include items such as clothes made from high-quality materials that withstand multiple washes.
• Price: Another important factor to consider is price. Try to find a balance between getting something nice without spending too much money.
It is important to remember that the occasion is about celebrating the new arrival and not about how much money you spend.
With that in mind, there are plenty of ways to put together a beautiful and practical gift basket without breaking the bank.
Even though becoming a mother is an amazing experience, it can also be a tough one. New mothers need lots of support, both practical and emotional.
What New Moms Need Most
They need help with things like learning how to take care of a baby, getting enough sleep, and recovering from childbirth.
They also need emotional support to deal with the stress of motherhood. A gift basket can be a great way to show your support for a new mom!
• Practical Gifts for a New Mom: One of the best things you can do for a new mom is to help her out with some of the practicalities of caring for a baby. Things like diapers, wipes, and formula are always welcome, but there are other ways you can help too.
For example, you could get her a baby carrier or stroller to make getting around easier. If she’s breastfeeding, a nice nursing pillow can make things more comfortable. And if she’s not breastfeeding, bottles and burp cloths are always useful!
• Emotional Gifts for a New Mom: New moms also need emotional support as they adjust to their new role. A great way to provide that support is with a gift basket full of items that will help her relax and de-stress.
A nice scented candle or bath bombs are always appreciated. You could also include some healthy snacks, like nuts or fruit, so she has something to nibble on when she gets hungry.
And don’t forget the coffee! Every new mom needs lots of coffee to get through those early days and sleepless nights.
There’s no denying that becoming a mother is tough work. But it’s also a fantastic thing, and watching a friend or loved one become a mom is an incredible experience!
If you want to show your support for the new mother, consider putting together a gift basket. You can make a basket full of practical and emotional gifts. Diapers and burp cloths are always welcome, but don’t forget about things like candles and bath bombs too!
New Mom Gift Basket Ideas
A little bit of thoughtfulness can go a long way in showing your support for a new mom. She’s going to be adjusting to this amazing—and challenging—time in her life.
• This care package is the perfect way to provide some pampering for any new mom. It includes a blanket, insulated tumbler, bath bombs, personal alarm, lavender-scented candle, homemade bar soap, and cozy socks.
• How about a gift box for mom and the new baby? This Hug in a Box includes herbal tea, leather moccasins for babies, an organic cotton swaddle, a crocheted bunny rattle, and some cozy socks.
• This new mom gratitude box will make a great gift for her! Inside, you’ll find a gratitude journal, body lotion, mom necklace, bath bomb, bath soap, and a hair scrunchie.
• A Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Set is a great gift to bring any new mom! It includes Stretch Marks Lotion, Stretch Marks Cream, Tummy Butter Balm, and Skin Therapy Body Oil for Stretch Marks.
• A Postpartum Self Care Kit can be a great gift for any new mom! It comes with items like lotions and bath bombs, snacks, and drinks like chocolates and mother’s milk tea. It also had a wine glass tumbler and drink tumbler It will bring relaxation to any new mother!
Thank you for reading our gift guide for new and expecting mothers! We hope this gives you some ideas to include in a basket for a friend or family member who has just had a baby.
Please let us know in the comments below what other items you would recommend, and feel free to share your own experiences with gift baskets for new moms!