Ready for some easy pumpkin breakfast recipes to enjoy this fall? With pumpkin season here, it’s time for some tasty breakfast pumpkin recipes.
For pumpkin lovers, there is nothing better than enjoying some delicious pumpkin breakfast recipes, flavorful dinners, and sweet pumpkin desserts.
Easy Fall Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
Move over summer blueberries! It’s time for the fall flavors to come out with these easy fall pumpkin breakfast recipes!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes from Here To Cook
- Pumpkin Bagels with Cinnamon Crunch Topping from Chelsea Peachtree
- Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl from Fresh Coast Eats
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake from Barley and Sage
- Pumpkin Chocolate Breakfast Cookies from Homebody Eats
You may also enjoy this tomato mayo toast breakfast recipe too!
Breakfast Pumpkin Recipes
- Keto Pumpkin Pancakes With Coconut Flour from Oh So Foodie
- Pumpkin Scones from FoodnService
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast with Maple Whipped Cream from Tao of Spice
- Amish Pumpkin Bread from Two Pink Peonies
- Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Rainbow Nourishments
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins from Cathy’s Gluten Free
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from Honey and Lime
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal from Joy Food Sunshine
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Banana Bread from My Plantiful Cooking
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from Boulder Locavore
- Pumpkin Caramel Sticky Buns with Pecans from Sense and Edibility
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins from Piping Pot Curry
More Pumpkin Flavored Breakfast Recipes
We couldn’t stop at just those! Here are a few more breakfast pumpkin recipes we think you will enjoy.
Pumpkin Pecan Pie Muffins from Call Me PMC
Quick Bread Pumpkin Muffins with Eggnog Glaze from Spice and Sugar Mama
Applesauce Pumpkin Bread from State of Dinner
Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese & Chocolate Chips from Savvy Honey
Marbled Pumpkin Chocolate Bread from Call Me PMC
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats from Summer Yule
Pumpkin Spiced Gluten Free Granola Parfaits from Little Family Adventure
You can also add the leftovers to your bento box lunches or enjoy them as a snack at work or at home.